CIRSE 2017, the world's largest meeting dedicated entirely to minimally invasive, image-guided procedures, took place in Copenhagen, Denmark from September 16-20.
Thank you to all who came to CIRSE and IDEAS 2017. You helped make this another annual meeting to remember!
A big thanks also goes to the Scientific Programme Committee and all the speakers and moderators who made this congress a fantastic learning opportunity.
If you missed any sessions, you can still access many of the congress highlights by using CIRSE’s On Demand service.
• On Demand - over 150 hours of webcasts still available
• CIRSE 2017 FINAL PROGRAMME - (PDF download 3 MB)
• WATCH THE CIRSE 2017 VIDEO - available on the CIRSE YouTube Channel
• CIRSE APP - all CIRSE event programmes can be downloaded into the CIRSE society app
• CIRSE 2017 PHOTOS - impressions from the Annual Congress
• IDEAS 2017 - the first-ever Interdisciplinary Endovascular Aortic Symposium
- 6,867 Delegates - with attendees coming from 85 countries
- 250 Hours of Education - comprising lectures, hands-on workshops, industry symposia and more
- 1,522 Abstracts Submitted - showing the strong commitment of the CIRSE community
- 5,800 m² of Exhibition Space - used by 116 exhibitors
- 13 New Products Launched
- 1,562 Unique Live-Stream and On-Demand Viewers
- Arterial Interventions
- Venous Interventions
- Aortic Interventions (IDEAS 2017)
- Transcatheter Embolisation
- Interventional Oncology
- Non-Vascular Interventions
- IR Management
CIRSE 2017: Impact the Future of IRHow can you impact the future of interventional radiology? We spoke to five experts during our 4.5-day Annual Meeting in Copenhagen to find out how IRs can get involved in research, education and training.