In its almost 30 years of history CIRSE has experienced continuous growth. In the past few years this upward development has been particularly strong, due in great part to CIRSE's group membership system for national societies for interventional radiology. Today CIRSE is home to more than 6,100 interventionists from Europe and overseas.
This strong growth of our community is accompanied by an increase in the number and quality of membership services provided by CIRSE. It goes without saying that the success of interventional radiologists is inextricably linked to the successful development of new products and the support of the medical device industry.
In recognition of this strong link between interventionists and industry CIRSE has established a special CIRSE corporate membership category. The key players of the IR device and drug companies have joined CIRSE, showing their support for the IR community and taking advantage of the many membership benefits.
The benefits of a corporate membership include:
• Six annual issues of the journal CardioVascular and Interventional Radiology (CVIR)
• Three issues of the CIRSE Newsletter “IR News” per year
• Free access to ESIRonline around the year
• Free access to CVIR online around the year
Special Industry Benefits
• Reduced fees on selected marketing options
• Priority over non-members for booth allocation during CIRSE's annual congress
• Exclusive marketing options
• Company logo on the CIRSE website
• Access to the “Members Only” section of the CIRSE website
For a detailed list of existing CIRSE Corporate Members, please click here.
Eligibility criteria for Corporate Members
Corporate Members are corporations or other organisations, including commercial enterprises, irrespective of their place of incorporation or headquarters, interested in the activities and objectives of the Society.
If you have any further questions kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org.