CIRSE Student Programme - be inspIRed...
Let us inspIRe you! CIRSE welcomes undergraduate medical students to its congresses free of charge to learn more about one of the most dynamic, innovative and rapidly growing areas of medicine – interventional radiology!
Attend CIRSE Congresses for FREE
ECIO (European Congress on Interventional Oncology) will take place from April 22-25, 2018 in Vienna, Austria, and offers free registration to undergraduate EU medical students.
It will host three and a half days of education and exchange in interventional oncology (IO), which is a branch of IR that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of cancer and cancer-related problems using minimally invasive procedures performed under image guidance.
Visit the official ECIO 2018 website for further congress and registration information.
The CIRSE Annual Congress is Europe's premier meeting in IR, and offers its thousands of participants numerous scientific sessions, discussions on the newest medical developments, representation from major medical companies and insights into new technical innovations.
CIRSE 2018 will take place in Lisbon, Portugal from September 22-25, 2018, and offers both free registration and a full Student Programme for undergraduate medical students.
Why Attend the CIRSE Student Programme at CIRSE 2018
The CIRSE Student Programme guides students through their congress experience, allowing them to gain insight into one of the most innovative medical fields. Students are able to connect with peers from around Europe as well as meet leading IR professionals.
Features of the CIRSE Student Programme include:
- Free registration
- Access to all scientific sessions and the exhibition
- Access to online content
- Exclusive Hands-on Device Training sessions
- Exclusive Industry Learning Centre workshops
- IR introductory lecture
- List of student recommended sessions
- Mentoring / networking events
- Students’ Quiz and other competitions
- Students’ Evening (social event that includes free drinks)
- Free lunch during the congress
How to Register for the CIRSE 2018 Student Programme
Online registration will open late February/early March 2018.
Students receive free congress registration if the following criteria is met:
- Must be an undergraduate medical student both at the time of registration and during the congress
- Must be age 36 or younger
- Must reside and study within Europe (non-European international students who wish to attend – please contact email@example.com for registration options)
To complete online registration, the following documents are required:
- CIRSE 2018 Student Confirmation Form – signed and stamped by your university confirming medical student status. (The form can be downloaded after initial registration through your online CIRSE account.)
- High-resolution scan or photo of an official ID document (passport or ID card)
- An up-to-date CV
Please note that we do not provide visa assistance. Students must be able to travel within Europe and to CIRSE on their own accord.
Student Travel Grant
If you have EU/EFTA citizenship and study at a university in an EU/EFTA country, you are eligible to be awarded a 200€ Travel Grant for CIRSE 2018. Those who qualify for a Travel Grant will automatically be considered upon completion of congress registration. Grants are distributed on a first come, first serve basis upon completion of registration, so apply early!
Check our Facebook page or the CIRSE Webpage for more information, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org