CIRSE members may post job offers on this page. Please note that CIRSE cannot take responsibility or be held liable for the content of these announcements.
Vacancy for two full time Interventional Radiologists
Your function within our department
The Netherlands Cancer Institute is a comprehensive cancer center in the Netherlands renowned for its cancer research and highly specialized oncological care. The department of Radiology, together with the departments of Nuclear Medicine and Radiotherapy, carries out imaging and interventional research in oncology care. The highly specialized staff is involved in multidisciplinary research projects in an institute that encourages cross-department collaborations.
Our scientific focus is on research in modern imaging techniques (MRI en PET) for personalised medicine, interventional oncology, image guided radiotherapy, - surgery and artificial intelligence. There is a large number of projects in progress.
We are currently looking for two full-time Interventional Radiologists with a primary focus on oncological intervention.
You will be operating in a strong multidisciplinary environment, which is characterized by intensive collaboration between surgeons, medical oncologists, gastroenterologists, radiotherapists, nuclear physicians and pathologists. You will participate in multidisciplinary working groups and will intensively interact and collaborate with our referring physicians.
- You have clinical experience in Interventional Radiology preferably significant experience in interventional oncology.
- You are driven and strive for reliable and high-quality patient care.
- You are ambitious and willing to actively participate in and initiate own Interventional oncological research program. You are able to combine this successfully with high-quality patient care.
- You have a positive attitude and a can-do mentality.
- You are a team player who puts the results of the group first.
- You care for keeping agreements, without being dogmatic.
- You are an energetic professional who is able to work under pressure.
- You are always open to feedback and looking for ways to improve your professional performance.
With these competences we count on you to be a cultural vendor for the department.
Are you up for the challenge and do you recognize yourself in the description above, we encourage you to send your application letter and CV.
Your career opportunities and terms of employment
With the innovation and growth that we are going to go through as an organization in the upcoming years, your development and growth are very important to us. We are always open to initiatives that supports developing the department as well as yourself. The basis for your employment conditions is according to the AMS-regeling (Collective Labor Agreement for Medical Specialists) based on a 45-hour work week.
For further information please contact Prof. Dr. Regina Beets-Tan, Head of department of Radiology at tel. (+)31 (0)20 512 1728.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
The Stephen Solomon Lab at the Memoral Sloan Kettering Cancer Center is developing pig models for liver, pancreatic, kidney, and lung cancer. Using these pig models, it is testing new methods for tumor embolization and ablation. The lab is currently looking for a post-doctoral fellow who can do pig tumor embolization and ablation experiments.
Candidates should have experience with basic embolization and ablation techniques. Animal research and basic molecular biology experience is a plus, but not required.
Standard postdoctoral salary: $50.000 / yr
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV and cover letter to Dr Solomon’s assistant Azarra Gordon at email@example.com.
For more information visit www.mskcc.org/research-areas/labs/stephen-solomon
Research Scholar Position at the Miami Cardiac & Vascular Institute
Fellowship in Interventional Radiology (Angiography) at Shaare Zedek Medical Center
Recruiting fellow for 1 year (full time) or 2 years (part-time) at Shaare Zedek Medical Center. Applicants who have completed an accredited diagnostic radiology residency will be considered, and will be eligible for recognition by the Israel Scientific Council as a specialist in Interventional Radiology at the completion of their fellowship
Shaare Zedek Interventional Radiology (IR) Fellowship:
- Full spectrum of transcetheter and percutaneous, image-guided therapies under the leadership of Anthony Verstandig, MD
- Fellowship accredited by the Israel Scientific Council (of the Israel Medical Association)
- 2500 procedures performed per year
- 2 state-of-the-art angiography suites
- Unparalleled volume of vascular-access (hemodialysis), male-infertility, and vascular malformations - related procedures
- Intimate working relationship with vascular surgery (access to vascular lab and peripheral arterial disease) and neuro-interventional (stroke and brain/spine endovascular procedures) colleagues
- 2 weekly outpatient IR clinics (emphasis on male infertility and vascular malformations)
- Formal academic curriculum according to ACGME (United States graduate medical education) standards
- 4 attending Interventional Radiologists (2 full time, and 2 part-time) and 1 (full-time) Interventional Neuro-Radiologist
- Ability to participate in clinical research (optional)
For more information or inquiries, please feel free to contact, and send CV, to Adam Farkas, MD firstname.lastname@example.org or 050-582-5258
If you would like to post a job announcement, please contact email@example.com