CIRSE Student Programme - be inspIRed...
Let us inspIRe you! CIRSE welcomes undergraduate medical students to its congresses free of charge to learn more about one of the most dynamic, innovative and rapidly growing areas of medicine – interventional radiology!
Attend CIRSE Congresses for FREE
The CIRSE Annual Congress is Europe's premier meeting in IR, and offers its thousands of participants numerous scientific sessions, discussions on the newest medical developments, representation from major medical companies and insights into new technical innovations.
CIRSE 2018 will take place in Lisbon, Portugal from September 22-25, 2018, and offers both free registration and a full Student Programme for undergraduate medical students.
Why Attend the CIRSE Student Programme at CIRSE 2018
The CIRSE Student Programme guides students through their congress experience, allowing them to gain insight into one of the most innovative medical fields. Students are able to connect with peers from around Europe as well as meet leading IR professionals.
Features of the CIRSE Student Programme include:
- Free registration
- Access to all scientific sessions and the exhibition
- Access to online content
- Exclusive Hands-on Device Training sessions
- Exclusive Industry Learning Centre workshops
- IR introductory lecture
- List of student recommended sessions
- Mentoring / networking events
- Students’ Quiz and other competitions
- Students’ Evening (social event that includes free drinks)
- Free lunch during the congress
- Designated Students' Lounge
Check our Facebook page or the CIRSE Webpage for more information, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org